Saturday, June 5, 2010

Quatro Turns ONE!

My little "baby" has officially turned one... sigh. It always amazes me how time flies by so quickly. People say it all the time soit sounds trite, but *blink* and was it not just his BIRTH day, one year ago. As he changes and grows and walks and learns new words, I can't help but mourn the loss of his babyhood just a wee bit.

I'll also now officially be retiring the "I Am One" shirt. It has served us well! Just £12 for that cute long sleeved tee that has shrunk and acquired stains over the past four years as first Tadpole, then Tigger, then Cubby celebrated their first birthdays wearing it. That one definitely goes in the keepsake box!

Here is my sweet boy eating his first chocolate cupcake and enjoying every moment of it. Happy first birthday, Quatro!






No comments:

Post a Comment