Monday, November 9, 2009

The Munchies

Looks like my Cubby had the mid-morning munchies.


It was quiet for just a weeeee bit too long (which, with him, means 90 seconds), so I wandered into the kitchen to see this on the floor. Nevermind the question of how he got into the cabinets with the “childproof” safety latches.

At least it’s better than some of his more recent eats…


I know that babies put everything in their mouths, but to my recollection that ended with both my previous kids at around the age of 15-16 months.

Not Cubby.

Crayons? Yum. Playdough? Tasty. Dirt? Couldn’t be happier. What gives? What sort of food is he missing from his diet that he STILL feels the need, just shy of his second birthday, to eat everything imaginable, edible or not? And when will this obsession end?!

No comments:

Post a Comment