Monday, May 31, 2010

It Doesn't Get Much Cuter...

...than a preschool spring program. Even funnier, I still think, is the unbelievable amount of filming and photography that occurs during these things. It's a wonder the kids perform under all that attention. Wait a minute, it's probably a given that they do.

Anyway, here are two of my favorite, laugh out loud clips from Tadpole (4s and Kindergarden) and Tigger's (2s and 3s) programs this year. AH-dorable.

Disclaimer: The crazy wacky video job is a result of trying to hold steady a camera with a wiggly, "confined" 11 month old in my lap.



TAKE ME OUT OF THE BATHTUB

Take me out of the bathtub
Take me out of the suds.
I've been here soaking since half past two
I feel so sudsy and wrinkl-y too.
Oh, I washed all over my body
My head my toes, in between
I used one, two, three bars of soap
Take me out......I'm clean!

Take me out of the bathtub
I'm stuck here with my toys.
Dumptrucks and squirters I think are great,
But I better take off my ro-o-ler skates.
'Cause each time I get up I wob-ble
I hold on, but it is a pain...
I tried once, twice, three times to stand
Better get a crane!




LET'S GO SWIMMING

Lots of little fish were sleeping on a rock
In the bottom of the ocean
They lifted up their heads
And they shook out their tails
And they said let’s go swimming

Let’s go swimming lets go swimming
Yeah let’s go swimming
Let’s go swimming let’s go swimming In the bottom of the ocean
Then the little fish got so very very tired
That they came back to the rock
And they put own their heads
And they put down their tails
And they took a little nap

And when they woke up
They decided to take a shower

So whey washed their hair
And they washed their ears
And they washed their tummies
And they washed their beards
And they washed their nose
And they washed their toes
And then they said

“Wait a minute, we’re fish!
We don’t take showers!”

Let’s go swimming let’s go swimming…
Then the little fish got so very very tired…

And when woke up
They decided to brush their teeth

So they got out their tooth brush
And their toothpaste
And they squeezed a little on
They tried not to waste
And they put it in their mouth
They brushed north and south
Ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch
And then they said,

“Wait a minute, we’re fish!
We don’t brush our teeth!:

Let’s go swimming lets go swimming…
Then the little shigh got so very very tired…

And when they woke up
They decided to ride their bicycles

So they rode to the left
And they rode to the right
And they rode all day
And they rode all night
They rode down the hill
And then faster still
And then they said,

“Wait a minute, we’re fish!
We don’t ride bicycles!”

Let’s go swimming…
Let’s go swimming…

No comments:

Post a Comment