Sunday, September 27, 2009

If I Had a Penny...

...for every time I heard the phrase “Wow! You have your hands full!” I seriously could afford a part-time nanny.

(This is a perfect opportunity to say Thank God for my mom, who actually is like a part-time nanny since she comes to help out every week. Thanks, Mom!)

Not long ago I was on one of my favorite websites, Café Press. I love this site; you can find anything imaginable. Just type in a keyword or phrase and chances are someone has designed something fun on the subject that can be made into t-shirts, aprons, hats, buttons, etc. That said, I have encountered some worthless, boring, tacky designs.

Was wasting precious time online one day when I ran across the cutest and most appropriate design featuring the phrase, “If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart.” (Maybe someone hint-hint will buy me the tee or tote for my birthday.)

I LOVE this. Because it’s true, really. I hear it EVERY single day – even when I don’t have all the kids in tow, because they are obviously so close in age – that my hands are full. And each time I think to myself how blessed and privileged I am to have all these amazing, unique, tiny boys in my life, in my heart.

Full indeed. And I wouldn’t trade it for the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment